Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something Light.

I have not posted on my blog for ages. I have been super busy, and still am. Just something light for now. I got this off my friends' blog and answered the questions. You are supposed to choose one band and fill in the answers with songs from that band.
Here goes:

THE BEATLES.

Are you a male or female: I Am The Walrus
Describe yourself: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
How do you feel: Let it Be..
Describe where you currently live: Penny Lane
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Strawberry Fields Forever
Your favorite form of transportation: Yellow Submarine
Your best friend is: The Fool of the Hill
You and your best friend are: Across the Universe
What’s the weather like: Here Comes the Sun
Favorite time of day: A Hard Day's Night
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: A Day in the Life
What is life to you: Magical Mystery Tour
Your relationship: You Really Got a Hold on Me
What are you going to do: Imagine
Your fear: Don't Let Me Down
What is the best advice you have to give: I Should Have Known Better
How I would like to die: Hello Goodbye
My soul’s present condition: Help
My Motto: Please Please Me

xoxo Dewi.

1 comment: